Been a while since the last release, but things have been busy on this side. This version brings a huge code re-factor in preparation for a pile of new features both now and in the future. The app is now faster and the interface more consistent.
Last sets on entry page
This was a commonly requested features which now cuts out the need to scroll scroll across to the history page every time you enter new sets. Now you can see exactly what you did last time, as well as how long ago it was.
Also another commonly requested item, this saves the time of navigating back to the workout page and finding the next workout. Use the navigating arrows to move directly to the next exercise.
New Workout page
The workout page had a huge makeover. Removed unnecessary elements, and made it easier to remove items via check-box selection. The next version will be based around extended workouts even further. I won’t give you the details just yet, but there have been a huge number of requests for this so stay tuned for v2.7
- Feature: Show last workout on entry page for quick reference
- Feature: Next/Previous buttons on exercise page to quickly move through exercises in a workout
- Feature: First run screen with basic configuration
- UI: New reworked workout page
- Huge number of UI fixes and performance enhancements